This introductory course to Photoshop and photo editing is especially designed for beginners who want to start using Photoshop both immediately and efficiently. You will be able to learn the basic principles of Photoshop as well as the tools you need to edit and enhance photographs.
The course will be taught using simple and comprehensible terms, and will be filled with practical examples and chapters outlining the fundamentals of the program.
The Course covers the following:
• Photoshop environment and tools
• Practical use and editing RAW files with Adobe Camera Raw
• Palettes and customization of the workspace
• What are Layers and how they work
• What are blending modes and how they enhance your photos
• How to handle adjustment layers for non-destructive and fast processing
• What are masks and where to help with editing / correcting photos
• How to resize a photo without losing detail
• How to effectively capture your photos
• Delete unwanted items
• Create and edit animations in GIF and Video format